Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Best Friend

I have a group of best friends but today you will have the pleasure to read the history of Sergio Galano.
I know this guy since a lot of time, the first time that I saw him in the first day of class in the year 2000.
We have almost nothing in common; if I have to think one thing I can say we are part of the same team of soccer. We are really different he is very drunk and a little depressant is a bit stupid and for that makes me laugh, I like your generosity I think must be the only good thing that has.
We play soccer together also go to parties
We never fight maybe that's what keeps us together, because doing this post I don´t understand because we are still friends.
We had some accidents in motorcycle, because as kids practiced this sport and some time the things don´t do as we would like

Anyway he is one of my best friends and we shared most of our lives.  is a great guy, a bit silly but I love him.
Thanks you.
Good Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment