Hi my name
is Fernando Nuñez Olea. I was born in Santiago of chile but I lived in the
sixth region of Chile, the first years of my life. I had a really beautiful childhood,
in the field. When I had 6 years old my family moved to the metropolitan region,
by the work of my father. I studied in college Sagrado Corazon in Talagante. And
during that time lived in Talagante, Padre Hurtado, Peñaflor y Calera de tango
where I live now. In the 2008 enter to the university to study design I was
there for two years until 2010. In the next year I enter to studied Visuals
Arts, with a mention in sculpture at the same university, where currently
study. This is a small piece of my life, I must also mention that I had a very
happy and peaceful life. always linked with the field, which is what I like
because I can escape some of the city, have the space to reflect and relax.
Now I will
tell the members of my family that I share house, I live with my father, my
mother and my three sisters. With them I have a very nice relationship and we
always stick together and support throughout.
A hug to
all readers and have a beautiful day.
Good bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment