I´m study
visual arts with a mention in sculpture. I choose this career because i can see
the world with a look different of the other people; also i can include all
types of thematic in my work.
The artists can criticize, contribute, talk
about the society with yours work, in general they take a political thematic
for yours work, demonstrating it in any of the techniques available.
Cultural
management is one of the most important tools for the future, because no matter
what you do, it is important to know where you can put that work and what the
appropriate medium for presentation is.
well I
studied sculpture, but my work is not based on traditional sculpture, always be
seen from a sculptural perspective, I work with objects, their meaning and
history that have.
That’s part
of my idea of the career but it's hard to explain because I don´t know so
clear what I want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment