Hello
At the beginning I felt really happy with my new blog, I wrote in this with a smile in my face,
but after that I started felt sow floppy and sad, because I felt different.
I enjoy
reading the blog of Beatriz, my teacher, because she is the best writer in the
class, and she wrote very good arguments about yours topics.
In my
opinion the most attractive blog belong to Alejandra Santis my favorite
classmate, and also best friend, her blog is so beautiful and fanny, both loves
the color pink and share your opinion in the most of cases.
I think
that the blog is a very good tool to learn English, because we can practice at
home the language and we can write and communicated with ours partner in any
place with internet and we can share opinions in English and this help a lot to
learn the other language.
If I will
have the possibility of change same thing of the semester I change the
timetable, because I live too far away at the university and if we leave the
place very later I arrive most later at my home, but in general was a good
class and I learn more English.
This is my
last post, I enjoy writing in here, bless everybody.
Good bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment